About Best Home Services
Why Choose Best Home Services
BHS was founded on a code of ethics based on the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would want others to do unto you.” At our core, our company is just a family who takes care of other families all across Southwest Florida’s tri-county area, including Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Ft. Myers, Naples, Estero, Marco Island, and beyond. There are many reasons why Southwest Florida residents continue to choose us time and time again, including all of the following:
- Our award-winning 24-hour emergency service
- Our trustworthy, trained and certified technicians
- Our honest, upfront pricing
- Our amazing customer feedback
- Our flexible scheduling and the ease of service calls
FROM FAMILY-OWNED TO GLOBALLY KNOWN: WE’VE BEEN EXPANDING
Since Keegan and Chadd have taken over the family business, our company has continued to grow. We recently acquired investors to help us expand our services outside of Southwest Florida. Our new vision is to support communities throughout the entire state and beyond in the future. Once completed, our new headquarters in Fort Myers, FL will create more than 100 new jobs over the next few years. Learn more about our exciting expansion plans.
TWO GENERATIONS OF OUR FAMILY LOOKING OUT FOR FLORIDA FAMILIES
A true family-owned business, Perry and Marilyn’s two sons, Keegan and Chadd, began working at BHS when they were just 12 years old. Gaining valuable experience early on, they both decided to join our company in 2007 after they completed the necessary training and education. However, it wasn’t long before we decided that providing superior electrical service wasn’t enough, so we added air conditioning repair, replacement, and installation to our impressive roster of home services. After all, living in Florida, we understand the heat can be sweltering.
Shouldn’t Southwest Florida residents receive the same exceptional service for their home’s air conditioning, too? We even changed our name to Best Electric & Air, and the next three years saw us knocking quality customer service out of the park.
Dear Valued Customer
We are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously as well as our duty to serve our customers. Our number 1 priority is the health of you, your family, and our team members. We are open and here to serve you. Below are a few of the initial measures we are taking for the well-being of our customers and communities
- Our Team Members will not shake your hand and will always try and remain the recommended distance at all times
- Each Team Member will wear protective gear as well as fresh boot covers when entering your home
- We have each Team Member report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home / local communities
- We clean all equipment that we use and all surfaces that we touch in your home